We are so excited that you are joining us for camp next week!
We want you to have the best camp week ever!
Tips and helpful information:
- Campers must bring their own lunch AND two snacks every day.
- Our drinking fountains are open and disinfected regularly however we recommend sending your child with multiple water bottles/drinks.
- Please send campers with a bathing suit, towel, and sunscreen EVERYDAY as we have many water activities planned. Our staff will help the children apply sunscreen if they request it. Please LABEL all your campers items including the sunscreen. If it is easier for your camper, they may come to camp with their bathing suit under their clothes.
- Please send your child in comfortable shoes. Keep in mind we will be going on walks and participating in outdoor activities.
- Children will be required to wear a mask to enter/exit the building and for other activities where social distancing is difficult to maintain.
- Drop off for camp is 9am-9:30am. If you are going to arrive late, please call our front desk and let us know. Pick up is from 2:45-3:00pm. If you are going to arrive late, please call our front desk and let us know.
- No electronic devices are permitted ( including I-pods, cell phones, & handheld games)
- You will be required to show an ID EVERY TIME (even if we recognize you) you pick up your child from camp. Only those listed on the registration form will be allowed to pick up your child. **
- Any medication that your child will need during the day must be in the original packaging with the child’s name and not be expired.
NEW Sign In/Drop Off Procedures:
SIGN IN: Children and one adult may enter thru the main lobby doors. You will be required to sign your child in, answer a few health questions, and your child’s temp will be taken. Any child that does not pass the health screening will not be allowed to attend camp/enter the gym. All children that pass the health screening will then be escorted by our staff into the gym. In order to keep our facility as clean/safe as possible, children will say their goodbyes to their parent in the lobby after they are checked in/passed health screening.
SIGN OUT: You may pick up your child at our main gym lobby. You will be required to sign them out and show identification. The camp staff will escort your child from the gym to you in the lobby. You will not be permitted to enter the gym at this time.
If at anytime you have any questions, concerns or feedback, please don’t hesitate to let me know. I am reachable at 734-283-6650 or email@example.com The staff have been busy planning an exciting summer, and we can’t wait to share all the fun with you!
See you Soon,
Camp Director Megan