ReOpening Policy during Covid-19
MILLS GYMNASTICS USA Preparations and Precautions for reopening under the Covid-19 epidemic.
- Masks are required by every person entering the building; staff, students, parents, everyone!
- Staff will continually wear their mask.
- Students will wear their mask most of the time unless on the equipment or doing a cardio activity.
- The entire building is disinfected by Environ Master. Their product has a residual killing effect that lasts 7-9 days.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the facility.
- Upon entering staff have their temperature taken, answer health questions and log their answers every time they enter the building.
- No street shoes allowed on the gym floors.
- We request parents not to stay and view.
- If any adult wishes to enter past the front desk to the viewing area they must complete the same procedure as a staff member.
- A complete building air exchange is done at the end of each day, weather permitting.
- Incidences that create close grouping have been eliminated or mitigated.
- Only one person in a restroom at a time except for family member in the family restroom.
- Proper handwashing signs are posted in all restrooms.
- Please keep your child home if they are ill!
- Dedicated Covid Administrative team to ensure we are going above and beyond CDC guidelines
- Detailed procedures in place for suspected, confirmed, or possible exposure for staff, students, and spectators.